Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

The day has come ladies- an exciting DVD release. Probably the most exciting since Sex and The City. Today- He's just not that into you comes out on DVD. A friend and I were discussing this last night- and we're all terribly excited to see it.. those of us that hasn't already. This is what my life has come to haha. It has an all-star cast- Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, Justin Long, Jennifer Connelly etc etc. Of course I read the book when it came out- any woman that can not understand the inside of a mans brain and reads- read the book. It was an amazing revelation haha. So- that's on my important list of things to do this week- either rent or buy.. I love seein movies and seeing how they are compared to the book- although this will be different- cause the book was- well not really a book book- you know what I mean. At any rate.. Just wanted to give a heads up to my ladies incase you didn't know it was out today!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment