Friday, May 22, 2009

We r everywhere this weekend!

Ha seriously- it's a holiday for you.. and we are doing our best to make it your best.. Me- I'm gonna b in Jville Sat from 11-1 at National Volzwagon - and Monday hanging out at Union Point Park for the big Pepsi bash- they're gonna have a beach music and all that good stuff- plus the kicker is we're givin away a full size jukebox!! So bring ya booty. Hollywood is gonna b in my spot Sat night- Hooligans in Jville for Bob night- they're off the hook every weekend! And of course the BOB street team gets to cruise the beaches looking for lovely listeners to give our 09 beach coolers n free stuff!! Shewwww.. I'm tired already just from typin haha.. Have a great Memorail Day weekend & be safe!!! I'll be working..and I'll be jealous ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment